Sunday, October 2, 2011

Puzzles and Bikes

I know it has been a while. I used to post weekly. Now, weakly?!? My life has just not been too exciting to post about. Just still working on potty training...still trying to sell the house...still looking for a house here...still canning the harvest...still trying to exercise. Not too much else. But I did take these super cute pics. of Molly the other day. Firts is the one on her new bike. (a potty training prize) She really likes it, but only peddles when it is downhill or very flat. If there is the slightest hill she reverts back to pushing with her feet.
New obsession. Puzzles. Molly will do them everyday. And she is really good at them. She did tell me the other day, "Mom, lets go to Logan and do music with my friends." So, I have been busy getting ready to start Music Makers here in Price. I am excited at the ideas that seem to be coming to my brain. We will see how it goes.
This weekend was general conference. A wonderful spiritual feast. So needed. So thankful for. It is hard to not feel overwhelmed at all I need to improve on. One step at a time...right? I enjoyed speding time with my brothers family between sessions and making a doll cake for my friend Julia's birthday...actually her 4 year old daughters. I also did some scrapbooking this weekend and picked up the quilt I started months before the move to work on it again.

10 comments:

ShazBraz said...

I can't believer how long Molly's hair is. And that cake!!! Oh my gosh it's to DIE for!

-Yaerli Hatch said...

So Cute! Thanks so much for coming to my game!

Angie said...

I love the cake! That is very cute.

Jessica Jensen said...

Great job on the cake... I love the pic of the puzzles too... can't wait to see you

Shermilton said...

Loved all the pictures. She's looking like a little girl. Great job on the cake!

The Wynn Family said...

Molly is such a cute little girl! And your such a great mom, starting a music class. Impressive. Now if we could just live a bit closer... :) Miss you guys!

Angie said...

I love your new header and blog design! Very fun.

Jewel said...

I need to see the quilt.

Jewel said...

weekly to weakly,
I appreciated that.

Encore Dance said...

so, this is the first time in forever I've been on blogger!! But thanks for the amazing cake!! Tater and I loved it!! I'm sooo glad your hear!