Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's been a while

I guess I can say that life as an RS pres. is even more busy than I expected. I feel like I usually don't have time to sit and think let alone blog, but this morning the construction work me up before Molly so I thought I would play catch up.

About 2 weeks ago we went down to Manti to camp with Nick's family. We always have a good time there. I felt a little stressed out because Molly never napped while we were there, but other than that it was nice. We even took Molly out on the lake in the canoe for the first time.

Nick was out of town Thurs-Sat. last week at PUSH training. He has them once a month for 3 long days. In October he should be a certified PUSH therapist. PUSH is a muscle work therapy, similar to massage but it is systematic in the order you work the muscle. It is SO nice to be his practice.

Another milestone the last few weeks is that Molly turned 18 months and went to her first week of nursery. I honestly think it was harder on me than her! She loved it. How is my baby growing so fast?!? We have her well baby check today, so we will see how much she has grown.


2 comments:

Nevada Woolfs said...

Hey Sarah, I think I never did leave you a comment about your new calling. But Neil and I both think you're perfect for the job! I've always known that you would be such a blessing for others that cross your path as you are able to "mourn with those that mourn" in a way that most of us cannot.
We miss you guys!

Jewel said...

I can't believe you really left her! Maybe that is why you got your calling, so that you would feel like you needed to just do it! Hope she has a nursery leader as nice and sweet as Nathan's!