Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bubbles, Girls Camp & Sunday Curls

Just some fun pictures to post about. First is Molly in the tub. She has always loved bath time but since she has eczema we haven't been able to do any soap except certain kinds. Just for fun one night we let her try bubbles. She loved them!
On Sunday before church and the big call, I took some picture of Molly outside. She doesn't like to pose for the camera...I kept calling her name for her to look, but she was busy smelling the flowers. (That is what she likes to do when we are in the front yard.) When I do her hair in the mornings she sits and plays with the hair ties, her braclets, etc. Then when she is done I stand her up and say "look at the pretty baby" while I point to the mirror. She always goes up and kisses herself in the mirror. So my mirror always has kiss marks, but I love it.
Love my American Girl!
Yesterday I spent some time up at girls camp. I had planned on going before the change to RS pres. so I still went up. I am going up each day this week in the afternoons and evenings. Here are a few pics. so far. I just LOVE my girls and will MISS being in young womens. They have such strong spirits. I have loved being a part of their lives these last 9 months.

4 comments:

Emily said...

You were always great at girl's camp.

Shermilton said...

Wow. Look at all Molly's hair. It is so cute. I have been thinking about you lately. I need to call. Love you.

Shermilton said...

Wow. Look at all Molly's hair. It is so cute. I have been thinking about you lately. I need to call. Love you.

Jewel said...

Just love the one kissing the mirror.