Thursday, April 29, 2010

Photo Shoot

A few weeks ago I entered my name in a drawing at the home and garden show and won a free sitting fee and $75 toward my picture purchase from Mackley Photography. He is really great! however even with the free setting fee and the $75 dollars I only got one 8X10 and $10 came out of pocket. So on my way home I stopped at my sisters and took a few pictures outside. I have been playing with the photos in a program my friend Missy told me about called Lightroom. It has been fun to play around with the trial version. Anyway, here are some of the things that I have done with it. (I didn't change any of the pictures...just the lighting and effects. What do you think? Vote for your favorite.
#1 before
#1 after
#2 before
#2 after
#3 before
#3 after
#4 before
#4 after
#5 before
#5 after

The cute dress I got from Khols for $3.50! I made the bows in her hair.



6 comments:

Tringali Family said...

I like #4! Great job!

Auntie M said...

I like #4 After! Kohl's have great deals and cute clothes. Molly just makes them adorable!

Angie said...

#4 after is my favorite. Good work!

dancin' momma said...

#4 after is my fave too! She is such a cutie!

Nevada Woolfs said...

Oh yes, I love #4 too...that dimple is just too cute! Those pillows and lovesac's are great too...I still laugh when I think about Nick's dumpster diving lovesac experience!

The Whitehead Family said...

I like #4 after. The dimple!!!